Podcast: Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020
27 Nov 2019 | Strategy & Risk
These audio and slides are from ‘Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020’ which was an hour long briefing by Dr. Bijan Khajehpour held on 27 November 2019, published by menas.co.uk.
Some of the areas the presentation addressed, were:
- Recap of key events in Iran-US relations 2012 to May 2019
- Detailed discussion of key events in Iran-US relations since May 2019
- Analysis of the Objectives of Trump’s withdrawal from the JCPOA
- Review of the Macron Proposal
- Iran at a crossroads
- Other geopolitical developments
- Can the Iranian economy survive?
- Possible Scenarios and Signposts in 2020
- Strategic Considerations for International Business.
Dr. Bijan Khajehpour is the Managing Partner of the Vienna-based Eurasian Nexus Partners GmbH. He is a very well-known expert on Iran and has been the editor of Menas Associates’ Iran Strategic Focus monthly reports for over 20 years.
Strategy & Risk
Bijan is a veteran strategy advisor for the West Asian markets and has over 25 years of strategic consulting experience with global companies. Read more
To learn the 10 skills for the future workforce, leaders need to go beyond technology. Employees without company learning can upskill too.
What did you learn from 2020 – and how to move into 2021.
What geopolitical shifts are happening from China to West Asia and Europe? And what future opportunities exist in Eurasia?
Sign up to receive the Eunepa Quarterly.
Eurasian Nexus Partners
Opernring 1, Top R748
Office: +43 1 996 2078