Podcast: Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020
27 Nov 2019 | Strategy & Risk
These audio and slides are from ‘Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020’ which was an hour long briefing by Dr. Bijan Khajehpour held on 27 November 2019, published by menas.co.uk.
Some of the areas the presentation addressed, were:
- Recap of key events in Iran-US relations 2012 to May 2019
- Detailed discussion of key events in Iran-US relations since May 2019
- Analysis of the Objectives of Trump’s withdrawal from the JCPOA
- Review of the Macron Proposal
- Iran at a crossroads
- Other geopolitical developments
- Can the Iranian economy survive?
- Possible Scenarios and Signposts in 2020
- Strategic Considerations for International Business.
Dr. Bijan Khajehpour is the Managing Partner of the Vienna-based Eurasian Nexus Partners GmbH. He is a very well-known expert on Iran and has been the editor of Menas Associates’ Iran Strategic Focus monthly reports for over 20 years.
Strategy & Risk
Bijan is a veteran strategy advisor for the West Asian markets and has over 25 years of strategic consulting experience with global companies. Read more
Implementing any strategy or goals begins by sharing it with your team members, who will be the people executing it — this means it begins by creating team alignment.
What makes you attractive enough to the next generation of employees? Here are 7 best practices to attract and retain the new generation.
In times of conflict, what stand do you need to take as a leader? Do you need to take a stand? What can leaders do to start a constructive conversation?
Sign up to receive the Eunepa Quarterly.
Eurasian Nexus Partners
Opernring 1, Top R748
Office: +43 1 996 2078