Podcast: Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020
27 Nov 2019 | Strategy & Risk
These audio and slides are from ‘Scenarios for Iran-US Relations in 2020’ which was an hour long briefing by Dr. Bijan Khajehpour held on 27 November 2019, published by menas.co.uk.
Some of the areas the presentation addressed, were:
- Recap of key events in Iran-US relations 2012 to May 2019
- Detailed discussion of key events in Iran-US relations since May 2019
- Analysis of the Objectives of Trump’s withdrawal from the JCPOA
- Review of the Macron Proposal
- Iran at a crossroads
- Other geopolitical developments
- Can the Iranian economy survive?
- Possible Scenarios and Signposts in 2020
- Strategic Considerations for International Business.
Dr. Bijan Khajehpour is the Managing Partner of the Vienna-based Eurasian Nexus Partners GmbH. He is a very well-known expert on Iran and has been the editor of Menas Associates’ Iran Strategic Focus monthly reports for over 20 years.
Strategy & Risk
Bijan is a veteran strategy advisor for the West Asian markets and has over 25 years of strategic consulting experience with global companies. Read more
What is Dr. Pari Namazie’s favourite attribute in a great leader?
And what are three main steps that can address these hidden risks?
When entering a new market, how does a “Chinese wall” help you get accurate information?
Sign up to receive the Eunepa Quarterly.
Eurasian Nexus Partners
Opernring 1, Top R748
Office: +43 1 996 2078